ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Elemis' exotic Frangipani Monoi Body Oil is quickly absorbed to provide superior moisturization for dry, parched skin. Monoi Oil is traditionally produced in harmony with nature on the beautiful coral shores of the Polynesian Islands by soaking Frangipani flowers in Coconut Oil.
- Rich in coconut and Frangipani Flower of the Gods aromas.
- Absorbs instantly and leaves the skin satin-smooth.
- Provides superior moisturization and free radical protection for dry skin.
INGREDIENTS AND EFFECT
- Coconut: Coconut oil has a wealth of skin benefits. Solid at room temperature it melts on skin contact and leaves a soft, non-greasy finish when used as an emollient.
- Frangipani: The exotic of the Frangipani flowers restores peace and harmony. Frangipani deep cleanses and rejuvenates the skin giving deep moisturization even for the driest skins.
- Monoi: Usually called Monoi oil. These Gardenia flowers are macerated in oil to give a wonderful smelling and moisturizing effect.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- For best results, use it after Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream and exfoliate with Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow.
How to use
Apply after bathing, apply oil to damp skin, massaging over the entire body. Concentrate on hands and feet for an intensive moisturizing manicure or pedicure. The product solidifies at cooler temperatures. Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to return it to a silky liquid. After bathing, apply oil to damp skin, massaging over the entire body. Concentrate on hands and feet for an intensive moisturizing manicure or pedicure. For a weekly treat, massage a small amount into hair. Cover with a warm towel and relax for 15 minutes, shampoo and rinse. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly.